Our monthly Conversations are a facilitated discussion and social forum in which we discuss important topics relevant to the Muslim community but which are rarely explored.
Opening dialogue about the challenges and issues in the community is the first step toward healing discord, engendering public goodwill and building an inclusive and robust society. Creating awareness defines priorities, enables cooperation, informs policy, and allows for greater access to social rights.
- Sexism Disguised as Religion
- Ethics in an Unethical World
- Does Islam have a Culture?
- Racism within the Muslim Community
- Islamophobia: Making Sense of the Senseless
- Hajj or Honeymoon?
- The Challenge of Finding a Life Partner
- A Crisis of Islam or a Crisis of Humanity?
- How Seeking Asylum has Become a Crime